A day in the life of an independent travel advisor
People often ask what a travel advisor does all day. Here is a look at a typical day from my home office.
Read the storyWelcome to my corner of the internet. This is where you get to meet the real human behind the computer and behind the travel advisor. Here you'll find my stories, destination guides and travel tips, plus a little sprinkle of everything else along the way. Pull up a chair, grab a coffee and stay a while.
2 stories in About me · Show all
People often ask what a travel advisor does all day. Here is a look at a typical day from my home office.
Read the storyI plan holidays for families, couples and groups from my home office in Durbanville. Here is who I am and how I like to work.
Read the storyTell me where you’re dreaming of and I’ll come back with ideas and a quote, with no obligation.
Plan my trip