Planning a family holiday without losing your mind
Family holidays are some of the best trips and some of the most tiring to plan. Here is what I think about when I plan one.
Read the storyWelcome to my corner of the internet. This is where you get to meet the real human behind the computer and behind the travel advisor. Here you'll find my stories, destination guides and travel tips, plus a little sprinkle of everything else along the way. Pull up a chair, grab a coffee and stay a while.
3 stories in Travel tips · Show all
Family holidays are some of the best trips and some of the most tiring to plan. Here is what I think about when I plan one.
Read the storyArrive too late and you risk missing your flight. Arrive too early and you wait for hours.
Read the storyA travel advisor does much more than book flights and hotels. Here is what you can expect when you plan a holiday with one.
Read the storyTell me where you’re dreaming of and I’ll come back with ideas and a quote, with no obligation.
Plan my trip